Shell Gadus Lube-Shuttle® Grease CartridgesDecember 11, 2019
Greasing equipment with standard grease guns can be a dirty and time-consuming task. As a result, it can be seen as an unwelcome task and sometimes gets skipped. The consequences of inadequate lubrication can be severe: higher wear rates, increased costs from unplanned maintenance work and premature equipment failure easily add up and can significantly impact the profitability of a business.
However, there is a better alternative available for efficiently greasing equipment – the Lube-Shuttle® grease screw cartridge system. With Shell Gadus greases now being available in this cartridge type, you can benefit both from the advantages of our highperformance greases and from the very reliable and user‑friendly Lube‑Shuttle® grease screw cartridge system.
Lube-Shuttle® is safe and easy to use
- No tear-off caps or tools required to open and close after use – reducing waste and minimising risk of potential contamination and grease leaking onto equipment, tools and clothing.
- Fast and clean loading and unloading of grease gun, no air release necessary.
- Stable 1-inch screw head – tearing off the screw head less likely versus other screw cartridge systems.
- Increased cartridge protection by metal grease gun housing tube.
- The grade used in the grease gun is visible, the fill status can easily be checked.
Vacuum system with follow-up plunger for easy operation
- The cartridge is sealed with a plunger and operated by vacuum, eliminating the need for the heavy spring and plunger found on a standard grease gun.
- Just a small push at the bottom needed to get the grease flow started (no need to use force to compact a spring).
- Even flow of grease, even if fluidity is low.
Multiple system components available
- Adaptors for Fuchs, Kajo and Lincoln systems available.
- Manual one- or two-handed grease guns, battery-operated grease guns and grease guns working with compressed air.
- Lube-Shuttle® Grease Spray Unit LubeJet-eco – air pressure operated for spraying grease onto chains, wire ropes, open gears, slideways, telescopic booms etc.
- Different hoses, tubes, connectors and couplings.
- The design of the plunger minimizes leaking and enables almost total consumption of the grease inside the cartridge helping to save time, money and resources.
- Lube-Shuttle® cartridges are recyclable. They are made of low-impurity plastic and because there is only little residue left in the cartridge once emptied, product recycling and protection of the environment are optimized.